Hello. My name is Suzanne Chiles and I am a technical writer.
I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of writing projects, including
- Relational databases and query languages
- Large enterprise systems architecture
- Financial services
I’ve worked for very large companies, such as IBM and Oracle, medium-sized companies, and startups. I’ve enjoyed them all.
There are many characteristics that a good technical writer should have. These are some that I offer:
- Ability to understand the target audience for a set of documents
- Ability to adapt my style of writing to that audiencee
- Attention to detail
- Collaborate with team members
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Deliver content on schedule
- Experienced with a wide variety of authoring systems, including MacCap Flare, DITA, oXygen, HTML, and Microsoft Word
- A good peer-editor
And, finally, I love to write.
You can download my resume or reach out using the Contact Suzanne form. Thank you.